- Employment Law
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Class and Collective Action Litigation
- Wage and Hour Litigation
- Restrictive Covenant and Trade Secret Litigation
Mercer University School of Law
- J.D. 2019,
- Class Rank: 4/129
- Brainerd Currie Honor Society
- Mercer Law Review
- Scribes – The American Society of Legal Writers
- National Trial Competition Mock Trial Team
Georgia Southern University
- B.B.A. Economics 2016, cum laude
State Bar of Georgia
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Superior and State Courts
Robbie G. Wright
Robbie represents businesses in a variety of matters, including labor and employment cases, complex commercial matters, and restrictive covenant disputes. Robbie has represented his clients in federal and state courts regarding discrimination claims, contract and insurance disputes, and construction defects. Prior to joining KCO, Robbie spent several years honing his litigation skills as an associate at another Atlanta firm, gaining invaluable experience representing companies in a wide variety of disputes.
Robbie graduated in the top 3.5% of his class at Mercer University School of Law. Robbie received the highest grade awarded in Advanced Legal Research, Ethics, Torts II, Tort Law Seminar, and Statutory Law. While in law school, Robbie interned for the Honorable Jeffrey Monroe and the Honorable Jeffrey Hanson in Bibb County State Court, where he attended trials, hearings, and assisted in evaluating motions submitted to the Court. Robbie was a recipient of the Georgia Scholar Award and the Faculty Legal Writing Award, in addition to earning membership to the William Augustus Bootle Inn of Court, the Brainerd Currie Honor Society, Scribes – The American Society of Legal Writers, the National Trial Competition Mock Trial Team, Mercer Law Review, and Phi Delta Phi.
Outside of work, Robbie enjoys playing pickleball and golf, spending time outdoors, and—most importantly—is a proud husband and father.
- Successfully enforced settlement agreement in employment dispute after employee raised new allegations following nuisance-value resolution.
- Prevailed on judgment notwithstanding the verdict motion following improper verdict granting attorney’s fees.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment in lawsuit containing numerous counts including breach of contract, fraud, negligent misrepresentation, bad faith, and request for attorney’s fees.
- Obtained final verdict and judgment in client’s favor following default judgment hearing.
- After litigating matters through discovery, negotiated multiple nuisance value (less than litigation costs) settlements on cases involving claims for breach of contract, bad faith, and requests for attorney’s fees.
- Defended construction company against numerous claims arising in tort and contract, favorably resolving dispute for the client by indemnification from multiple third- parties.
- Counseled client regarding options and strategies for avoiding litigation and increasing owner value during dissolution of business.
- Georgia Bar Association