Complex Commercial Litigation
General Liability Insurance Coverage
University of Miami
- J.D. 2017, summa cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Order of Barristers
- President of the Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board
- Dean’s List
- B.A. History, 2013,
magna cum laude
Bar & Admissions
- State Bar of Florida
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Matthew A. Keilson
Matthew Keilson has successfully represented businesses in a variety of litigation matters across the country, including: complex commercial litigation, general liability, products liability, and appellate litigation. Matthew has represented manufacturers, financial corporations, and other entities in both federal and state jurisdictions and has extensive experience litigating contractual disputes and business torts, as well as other general liability and insurance matters.
Prior to entering private practice, Matthew attended law school at the University of Miami School of Law, where he graduated summa cum laude and served as President of the Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board. He also worked as a Dean’s Fellow and was a member of the Federal Appellate Clinic, where he researched and drafted appellate briefs for the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. Prior to law school, Matthew graduated magna cum laude from Boston College with a bachelor’s degree in history.
- Represented corporate entities and insurance companies in complex commercial litigation matters in federal and state courts.
- Represented multiple corporate defendants in a high-stakes business tort litigation involving claims of fraudulent misrepresentation, fraudulent inducement, and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Successfully negotiated favorable settlements for insurers and corporations in lawsuits involving indemnity and breach of contract claims.
- Represented manufacturers, construction companies, and other corporate entities in several wrongful death matters.