- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Privacy Litigation and Compliance
- Class and Collective Action Litigation
- White Collar Litigation
University of California, Davis School of Law (King Hall)
- J.D. 2016
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Four Witkin Awards for Excellence (highest grade in class)
- King Hall Women’s Law Association, Co-Chair
University of California, Berkeley
- B.A. History 2011
- Cal Crew (NCAA Division 1)
- Phi Alpha Theta (History Honor Society)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central and Northern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Abby R. Wolf
Abby Wolf has successfully represented individuals, businesses, governmental entities, and Native American tribes in a range of litigation matters across the country, including complex commercial, consumer protection, and mass tort cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Abby worked as an associate at Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein LLP. Abby also served as a Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Joseph R. Goodwin of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
Abby attended law school at the University of California Davis School of Law, where she was the recipient of Witkin Awards for Criminal Procedure; Advanced Criminal Procedure; Sociology of Criminal Procedure; and Privacy, Surveillance, and “Sousveillance.”
- Prosecuted actions on behalf of individuals and businesses related to the 2017 and 2018 California wildfires.
- Prosecuted actions on behalf of states, cities, counties, Native American tribes, and third-party payors, for harms related to the opioid epidemic in federal and bankruptcy courts.
- Panelist, “Mass Torts Committee Breakout: Public Nuisance Law and Its Impact on the Opioid Litigation and Future Mass Torts,” American Bar Association’s 2020 Environmental & Energy, Mass Torts, and Products Liability Litigation Committees’ Joint Regional CLE Program (Jan. 31, 2020) in Snowmass, Colorado
- The World Still Looks to California: The CalECPA as a Model Step for Privacy Reform in the Digital Age, J. of L. & Tech. Tex. (Aug. 2017), https://ssrn.com/abstract=3150166
- Federal Law Clerk for The Hon. Joseph R. Goodwin, District Judge, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia